Autism Partnership Foundation Masks For Charity Sale
Sun Ferry mobile app users can purchase the charity masks on the website of Autism Partnership Foundation (APF) “Autism Awareness Actions 2022” by entering "AAAS2022" in the "Promo Code" field to enjoy “buy 3 boxes (@HK$40 for child size) get 1 box free” promotion. The proceeds would be used for providing appropriate treatment and other related services to underprivileged children with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) and their families. Please support now!
*Adult size sold out
Child size’s face mask specifications:
- 10 pieces per box, not individually packaged
- 3-layer filter flat mask, ASTM Level 3
- BFE >99%, PFE >99%, VFE >99%
- Made in Hong Kong
Purchase now: https://bit.ly/3Do3lRR
Autism Partnership Foundation (APF) organises the annual public education campaign - “Autism Awareness Actions”. The theme this year is “Autism is...Something you have to know”, aims to generate public awareness and acceptance of ASD.
For more details, please visit: https://www.autismawareness.org.hk/
If you have any enquiry, please contact 3583 0441 or email to email@example.com.
Terms & Conditions
- The promotion is available until 30 June 2023.
- Enter the code “AAAS2022” at the “Discount Code” field can enjoy “buy 3 get 1 free” promotion (child size only).
- Once purchased, return of the items is not accepted and no refund shall be given.
- The discount on items cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers or discount programmes.
- APF reserves the right to terminate or change the offer and/or to amend these terms and conditions without prior notice.
- APF reserves the right to make the final decision in case of any disputes.
- Sun Ferry is not a party or the representative/agent to and is not otherwise involved in any transactions in respect of this offer, including but not limited to the quality of product and/or service, the logistic arrangement and settlement. The mobile app user and the organisation shall be responsible for any transactions on all purchases and sales among themselves.
About Autism Partnership Foundation (APF)
APF is a registered charitable organisation in Hong Kong and committed to making a difference in the lives of children with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) and their families. APF provides complimentary* intensive Applied Behaviour Analysis (ABA) therapy to children with ASD from low-income families and organise ABA skills training courses and workshops for parents, aiming to reduce behavioural problems of their children. APF also generates public awareness and knowledge about ASD through various public education and publicity campaigns in order to help individuals with ASD enjoy respect and rights in society.